30th & Adams
3015-21 Adams Avenue | STORIES
Property HighlightsACQUISITION & ADVISORY
- Represented buyer with ±$15M exchange requirement. Sourced the building off-market (along with 4 others in the trade area) for a value add opportunity.
- Acquired 6,500 SF retail building for $1.7M.
- Task: Re-lease 900 SF and 4,200 SF spaces in building.
- Challenge: Anchor tenant was run-down and needed significant work.
- Result: Leased 900 SF to start-up Craft Coffee concept + 4,200 SF to Et Voila and Tajima Restaurants. 100% leased within 6 months of Tenant vacating. Increased value to $4M after 5 months of acquisition.