The Lincoln Hotel
534 - 536 5th Ave San Diego, CA 92101 | SOLD
- One of Fifth Avenue’s Most Desired Blocks - The Lincoln Hotel is located in the Historic Gaslamp Quarter on a prime block on 5th Avenue. The asset benefits from its high visibility on a major Downtown thoroughfare.
- Two Blocks from Campus at Horton - The re-development of Horton Plaza will bring over 4,000 tech jobs to Downtown, activating the Gaslamp Quarter and bringing more residents to the area.
- Fully Depreciable Asset - Investor has the ability to offset income by fully depreciating the asset over a shorter term due to being on a ground lease and in a historically designated neighborhood.
- Historically Stable Income Stream - With the building full leased, an investor has the opportunity to capitalize on the long term lease of the new retail tenant and the upstairs residential, with fixed annual increases.
- Mixed-Use, Ground Floor Retail, 41 SRO Units.
- Leasehold interest with City of San Diego terminates 11/30/2051
License ID: 01033317
License ID: 01908072
Downtown, Gaslamp Quarter